Caramel Cantina Big Girls 4 Pack Racerback Tank Tops (8, Neon Brights)

Caramel Cantina Big Girls 4 Pack Racerback Tank Tops (8, Neon Brights)

$19.99 (as of 20th November 2018, 8:18 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details

4 Pack Big Girls Racerback Tank Top
Soft Stretchy Fabric – Cotton Spandex (Neon Colors are Cotton/Polyester/Spandex)
Standard Big Girls Sizing

Usually ships in 24 hours

Compare

Scoop neck racerback midweight Big Girls tank tops for kids. Whether your little girl is off to the yoga gym or headed to dance class or soccer – she’s sure to fall in love with our soft, stretchy, and comfy racerback tank tops. Strap width at the top seam (over the shoulder) is about 1 inch. Center Length from Top of Chest Edge to Bottom Hem Edge: 7 (13.75 Inches) Size 8 (15 Inches); Size 10 (15.1 Inches); Size 12 (16.1 Inches). Chest Widths: Size 7 (20-28 Inches) ; Size 8 (23-29 Inches); Size 10 (24-31 Inches); Size 12 (26-33 Inches) . The chest widths are based on the smallest chest (unstretched) to the largest applicable chest stretch. This is the measurement for all the way around the chest/body. Please note that the more the garment stretches the more sheer it becomes. So if you’re at the upper range of chest measurement we recommend jumping up a size so that the tank will still fit after it shrinks a little in the wash. Please note the neon color fabrics have 60% Cotton, 35% Polyester & 5% Spandex. The other solid colors are 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex. Various assorted colors available – please see photos for current season color packs.
4 Pack Big Girls Racerback Tank Top
Soft Stretchy Fabric – Cotton Spandex (Neon Colors are Cotton/Polyester/Spandex)
Standard Big Girls Sizing
Medium Weight Fabric – Great for Layering or Wearing on its Own
Center Length from Top of Chest Edge to Bottom Hem Edge: 7 (13.75 Inches) Size 8 (15 Inches); Size 10 (15.1 Inches); Size 12 (16.1 Inches)

Additional Information

Binding

Brand

Color

Department

EAN

EANList

ItemDimensions

MPN

PackageDimensions

PackageQuantity

PartNumber

ProductGroup

ProductTypeName

Size

UPC

UPCList

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Caramel Cantina Big Girls 4 Pack Racerback Tank Tops (8, Neon Brights)”

0

TOP

X